Sunday, April 18, 2010

Berger Color Chart Dhaka

SPRING 2010, a reconnaissance variant

Secchiano the road, you were, the fortress is closed due to landslide Leonella, serving a alternative.
found the alternative is very valid, but the only problem is that it is a dirt road for about 8km.
I see different things around, I was tired for a few hours of sleep dormitee I had not the slightest desire to do the dressing motociclettara, so I took two traveling companions, and orietta gina, and left.
mouth just the way without hesitation, I meet a senior who ask for information to confirm, the road is just we can only hope that it is viable as a pair with road tires and is not a bastard.
you go!
Pandino click the agile and after 150m tornatino get to the first, the fund is compact and there are large stones to create problems, but immediately think the worst, "here I just started overturning it around," but then I reasoned that as I walked is basically feasible. the rest is a slow climb to altitude without any difficulty. there are points of the road where there is a bit of pap, but nothing problematic in my opinion, there is also a road bike.
arrived in the middle a plateau is taken by a bucolic attack, I just have to get out and get down with the whole troop.


the place of the mega-eco

orietta which wanted to go to wild boars and hares

gina, simple dog wandering

Castle Naro

the descent to Naro is perhaps more mangy only because they are placing the bottom Quote gravel road, making it not very compact.
arrival at the bottom and start to walk the road towards the Pole Piobbico. the road is very beautiful along the river where we can see some whirlpool, sin will still be too cold for swimming!
I just have to get off to yet another attack bucolic.


gina riverside


will try again for the climb from the Nero-Rocca Leonella Water Aquarium.
finally took off the blocks, we hope there is snow.
the climb is beautiful, winding up back on a 3-meter wide road.
am about to claim victory but instead I find the snow! eccheccazzo ...
spasm seized by forestry and pastoral let me take the Walk with Gina and orietta to control how much snow there is in fact, slowly made me quickly dispose of the incazzatura sgrufolare to see them in the snow.
is little snow, would take a shovel to clear the passage for the movement, after all it takes. I have to shovel snow for an expedition!
accept volunteers.

sea view you can not see, with Gina being fetishistic about smell undefined

Gingi which runs along the track of a tire!

orietta, hypnotic stage with me because he wants to be freed

the Pandino

conclusions!
1) the excavating bucket - naro we do if it rains or has rained in the last 24 hours.
otherwise wander all over acqualagna.
2) Nero's rise to avoid it annoys me, especially because I doubt that the descent to motorists should open, since the last time there was 1.5m of snow.
3) Athenian says that the temperatures rise and we should not worry
maurizio says that it's raining, whisker guzzaro as well!
Agree on the weather, at least three of you!
:-))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment